Most of the poems featured here were written by me during the years 2001-2003

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New

Birds flying in the sky

singing songs of new life

Flowers blooming everywhere

sweet fragrance in the air

Leaves turned to gold

because sunshine is bold

Butterflies fly by and kiss

leaving me in a state of bliss

The stream seems beckoning

to take a dip its calling

I just swim my heart out

feel like singing loud

It is just the thing

I had been longing

Its the perfect destination

after so much frustration

My dream has come true

cant believe its all true

Awaiting me is new life

full of new sounds and sights

I am starting a new life

a new chapter I write

3 comments:

  1. I like the poem.. specially the first part cause its very refreshing...

    Make website india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...I loved the simplicty with which you've portayed your feelings. It just connects to every ordinary being's common emotions and yet is so poetic and complete. As if words given to a picture... :)
    Lovely..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it :)


    Arnav
    http://eyeoftheenigma.blogspot.com
    http://voiceoftheenigma.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete