Most of the poems featured here were written by me during the years 2001-2003

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Enchantress

When I saw you for the first time

I was enchanted by your beauty

Like a fresh breeze you entered my life

and touched my heart so quietly

You are beholder of infinite beauty

words fall short for your beauty

Your face like morning sunlight

puts me on a high flight

Voice sweet like a singing bird

its a voice I have never heard

Your eyes like deep oceans

you are among god's most wonderful creations

Words fall short to describe you

I miss a heartbeat when I don't see you

Oh, sweet pie, you are my enchantress

I was enchanted by your beauty

When I saw you for the first time

And still whenever I see you

I keep adoring you more and more

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. that was just so sweet.. for ur girlfriend???

    Very nicely expressed..

    Make website india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - something I will call "raw"..
    Not beacuse it hasnt fully bloomed; but it is pure in itself; without wax - just straight from the heart!
    Keep the charm.

    Love,
    niyati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem. Really intimate. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete