Most of the poems featured here were written by me during the years 2001-2003

Saturday, July 3, 2010

endelible

Now that I am leaving
I will miss you all
journey together in SDLC
was enriching and exciting
still remember the first days
fresh out of college
thrilled to contribute
proud to make a difference
as years piled on
it didn't seem like a drag
knowledge and friends
garnered along the way
but now that I leave
to seek greener pastures
there will always remain
special place for one and all
but its not about me
its about you
who tolerated my eccentricities
and also assisted my growth
clearly more than anything else
believed that I could succeed
Now I carry the same belief
with nostalgia packed along
hoping you never forget me
because you have left
an indelible mark

As I recently joined a new company. On last day of work, I wrote the above poem and sent it to all my colleagues and friends of my earlier company, with whom I spent some amazing 4 years.


1 comment: